Halesowen Wing Chun. Respectful, disciplined and dedicated martial artists
We aim to provide you with the absolute best in instructional videos and training to enable you to progress from the fundamentals of the Wing Chun system to the more advanced levels.
This course was built for anyone wanting to gain an understanding of the first part of the Wing Chun system, Siu Nim Tao, The Little Idea.
We have put together all 3 of the foundation courses in one easy to study course. 42 Lessons on the Foundation of the Wing Chun system.
With this course, you will be able to gain a greater understanding of the 'Little idea form' and practice at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
The Wing Chun martial art is a fascinating system.
The aim of this course is to give you an insight into the system, give you core principles to work from and help you develop and learn at your own pace.
The courses are designed to build progressively
We aim to enable a novice or indeed an experienced practitioner to develop fundamental skills in the Wing Chun system.
Drills, Chi Sau, and Applications giving you the freedom to explore the concepts and take the learnings and make them your own.
Where to begin?
The beginner levels of the system are the building blocks or foundation of the Wing Chun system.
Understanding these core principles will give you a solid foundation to build upon.
Like any building, a solid foundation has to be used otherwise the building will fall, the same principles apply when learning Wing Chun, you have to put the time and effort into the basics/foundations to make sure you have a solid base to start from.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Wing Chun Basic Stance, basic punch and chain punch FREE PREVIEW
- Wing Chun Turning Punch
- Wing Chun stepping (Biu Ma)
- Simple pad work using stepping
- Dan Chi Sao (Single sticking hands)
- Pak Drill (Slapping Hand)
- Siu Nim Tao (Section 1) Wing Chun's 1st Form
- Adults SNT 1 Progress Sheet
- What do you remember
- Wing Chun foundation level 2 FREE PREVIEW
- Single hand changes inside and out, left and right hands
- 45 Biu Ma vs Straight punch then Lap + Lan / trap + strike
- Tan Da vs Straight punch turn only FREE PREVIEW
- Biu Da v Hook + 45 Biu Ma (Thrusting fingers and 45 stepping)
- Tan Da vs Haymaker/swinging hook punch + 45 step
- Lap Sau drill
- Application using Jut Sau
- Application using Jum Sau
- Jic Gerk and Tek Gerk solo drill
- Turning Pak Sau + Fak Sau vs Straight punch FREE PREVIEW
- Demonstrate Fook Sau subduing a hardmid-range straight punch
- Gum Sau vs roundhouse + other Gum Sau applications
- Lan Sau Push or Pull examples and explanation
- Demonstrate correct punching on the Sa Bow (Wall Bag) Turning and in stance
- Siu Nim Tao Section 1
- Siu Nim Tao section 2
- Adults SNT 2 Progress Sheet
- Welcome to the Siu Nim Tao foundation level 3 FREE PREVIEW
- Bong Sau application
- Gang da vs Straight punch and/or Hook punches
- Chi Sau/Rolling with changes
- Example of another 5 Chi Sau entry techniques
- 5 Chi Sau entry techniques
- Chi Sau Poon Sau Dan Chi Sau
- Demonstrate Fook Sau subduing a mid-range straight punch
- Pak Sau vs Pak Da
- Jic Gerk and Lift Kick– static / solo FREE PREVIEW
- Application of front and lift kicks against an attacker
- Grab defences – hands, head / neck, rear
- Siu Nim Tao Section 3 and full form example
- SNT 3 Progress Sheet