Welcome to HWCKF online
Halesowen Wing Chun. Respectful, disciplined and dedicated martial artists.
We are a family orientated martial arts school. Our purpose is to produce respectful, disciplined, dedicated individuals that are also martial artists. Shaping lives and guiding people to thrive and take on the world.
We aim to provide you with the absolute best in instructional videos and training to enable you to progress from the fundamentals of the Wing Chun system to the more advanced levels.
This course will cover the third and final section of the first form, Siu Nim Tao, the little idea.
At this stage of your training, you should feel more confident with techniques like Tan Da, Bong Sau, stepping and Dan Chi Sau. You are continuing to develop your foundation and good habits with daily practice.
This final section of the Siu Nim Tao form will introduce you to front kicks, lift kicks, more advanced Chi Sau techniques and applications, Gang Da and new concepts and applications.
The videos available will be a great resource to help you develop your skills.
Each phase is modular and can be learnt or practised in isolation or as a component of the larger curriculum and ultimately to encompass the entire system.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me email@example.com
- Chi Sau/Rolling with changes
- 5 Chi Sau entry techniques
- Example of another 5 Chi Sau entry techniques
- Gang da vs Straight punch and/or Hook punches
- Bong Sau application
- Jic Gerk and Lift Kick– static / solo FREE PREVIEW
- Application of front and lift kicks against an attacker
- Pak Sau vs Pak Da
- Demonstrate Fook Sau subduing a mid-range straight punch
- Grab defences – hands, head / neck, rear
- Chi Sau Poon Sau Dan Chi Sau
- Siu Nim Tao Section 3 and full form example
- Adults SNT 3 Grading Sheet