Welcome to HWCKF online
Halesowen Wing Chun. Respectful, disciplined and dedicated martial artists
This course will cover the final section of the Chum Kiu grade form and applications.
This course is designed for the more advanced student and those that have a good understanding of Siu Nim Tao.
At this stage of training, you should be very confident in your Wing Chun ability and skill set.
This course covers more advanced techniques and looks more at applications and how to develop your skills.
Building from the first 2 sections of Chum Kiu and the foundation Siu Nim Tao the aim of the Chum Kiu videos is to round out your knowledge and help you expand as a Wing Chun practitioner.
Each phase is modular and can be learnt or practised in isolation or as a component of the larger curriculum and ultimately to encompass the entire system.
Halesowen Wing Chun online.
We are a family orientated martial arts school. Our purpose is to produce respectful, disciplined, dedicated individuals that are also martial artists. Shaping lives and guiding people to thrive and take on the world.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biu Sau/Fut Sau applications FREE PREVIEW
- Demonstrate Kick and knee application after bridge
- Using kicks to keep an attacker out of range then bridge and counter
- Show applications to defend against kicks and knee strikes
- Demonstrate Dai bong Sau in application against punches and kicks
- Demonstrate Bong Chor Sau in application
- Defending against 2 attakers
- Elbow, Pak, passing Tan drill FREE PREVIEW
- Demonstrate Po Pai Jeung in application
- Siu Nim Tao
- Chum Kiu
- Section 1 of the Wing Chun Wooden Dummy
- Adults Chum Kiu 3 Grading Sheet